We are now accepting entrants for TARGET 168 2012, our annual zinemaking challenge.
In Target 168, you will be given 168 hours (one week) to make a zine. Here are the rules:
1. Entrants must sign up before 11.59pm on Saturday 4th February, and we will send you the theme your zine must fit to at noon on Sunday 5th February.
2. Your zine must incorporate the theme in some way. It won’t be Eurovision this year.
3. Your zine must include some proof that it has been made in that week – a receipt, the front page of a newspaper, anything that has the date on it or can absolutely have only happened in the preceding seven days.
4. You will need to make as many copies of your zine as there are people taking part. Our last Target 168 had about fifty, but there could be more this year. So be prepared. We’ll tell you the exact number when we email you with the theme.
5. You should get your zines to us before or during our Festival Of The Photocopier Zine Fair on Sunday 12th February – we will be collecting them at our Sticky stall at the event. If you are posting your entries you should do so before the 12th February deadline.
For your efforts, you will get a zine from everyone who’s taken part. We would prefer it if you could pick up your zine parcels from the shop, but otherwise they will be sent out to you once they’ve all arrived.
Interested? To get involved, email us – downstairs AT stickyinstitute DOT com